Many of us go online dating sites to find the perfect partner, which is precisely the case with Match.com. It is one of the most popular websites focusing on Online Dating, launched in 1995 in Dallas, the USA. The site has a record of 9.9M users, as reported in the current report.
As a subscriber, if you’ve come across the match and are now making the decision to end your Subscription with match.com and switch to another platform, or perhaps you’d like to move away from online dating since you’ve lost interest and are looking to match.com for a new subscription, you can cancel it. Many users are confused and have to answer issues like “Can I end my match.com subscription? How do I cancel my match.com subscription?
How To Cancel Your Match.com Subscription
Match.com canceling your Subscription is simple to complete. To avoid paying the subscription fee, you have to end the Subscription if you don’t want to keep it again.
Methods To Cancel Match.com Subscription
There’s both an Online and Offline mode in which you can terminate your match.com subscription using various methods.
(a) Method for online use:
- Visit our official website.
- Through external accounts such as iOS as well as Android.
(b) Method for offline use:
- Over the Phone.
- Via Mail.
Let’s discuss these strategies regarding Match.com cancellation in more detail below:
(a) The Online Method:
(i) Cancel On Match.com Subscription Via The Website
The steps to take to follow to cancel your Subscription are the following:
- Visit the site Match.com:
The first step is to use your browser and go to the official website by visiting www.match.com/cancel, where you can cancel your subscription. match.com’s entire site allows you to cancel your Subscription.
- Log into your account:
With the credentials, you must log in to your account.
- Click on the Account Icon:
Select your Account by pressing the icon of the Account.
- Select the Settings tab
Then, click on the gear icon that is the”Settings Tab.
- Click on the section titled “Cancel Membership:
Click the ‘Cancel Membership click on it, and browse through the options to cancel the Subscription.
- The message is sent to you with the confirmation email:
Finally, a message will be shown on the screen that states that the auto-renewal subscription has been canceled, and with that, an email upon confirmation will be sent.
(ii) How to Cancel Match.com membership By Mobile Apps
If the subscribers have signed up for the Subscription via Google Play Store or iTunes, Here are the steps you must follow.
How to cancel Match.com through iTunes:
- Go to ‘Settings’:
- First, navigate to the Settings menu on your Apple device and click it to open it.
- Click on iTunes and App Store:
- Then, click to open then the iTunes as well as the App Store sections on the device.
- Enter the Apple ID and the Password or the Touch ID:
- Next, type in the required credentials, such as your Apple ID and its password or your Touch ID (if given).
- Hit on ‘Manage Subscription’:
- Click on Manage within the Subscriptions section to cancel the Subscription.
- Choose the subscription service you want to use:
- Then, click to activate the Match.com subscription.
- Tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription:
- Finally, select the ‘Cancel subscription option located at the lower right of the screen and click the ‘Confirm’ tab.
So, these are the guidelines one must follow when trying to end match.com membership via iTunes.
How to cancel my Subscription to match.com via Android device
To end the Match.com membership, the steps below should be followed:
- Go to the Google Play Store:
- The first step is to go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and then click to open.
- Tap the Account tab on the menu bar:
- Select the tab “Account” that is located in the Menu List.
- Click on the “Subscription” tab:
- Next, click the tab ‘Subscription’ from the Account.
- Choose your subscription type by Match.com in the pop-up menu:
- Choose your match.com service match.com by selecting the name listed in the list.
- Click ‘Cancel’ and then click ‘Confirm.’
- Then, click on the option ‘Cancel’ and click ‘Confirm’ to cancel your membership.
(b) Through offline methods:
(i) How do you cancel your match.com membership match.com via the phone
If you’re unable to locate the proper ways to cancel the membership using the online methods described above, you may opt for an offline option, i.e., cancellation by phone. Another option is directly calling customer support.
- Enter the Match.com cancelation number
- Make a call to match.com to cancel your Subscription by calling the cancellation number 800-326-561.
- Contact the agent:
- Talk to the rep according to the cancellation of the Subscription you would like to cancel.
- You can request confirmation numbers or mail:
- Be sure to request from the representative the confirmation number or write the cancellation to ensure that you do not miss any records in the future.
(ii) The cancellation of Match.com by Mail
- In this case, you will need to write an official letter stating your desire to request the end of the Subscription.
- Mail it to the Match.com address.
- P.O. Box 25472,
- Dallas, Texas 75225.
- Request confirmation via email to receive a response from the service.
Cancel Match.com Membership Refund:
- The majority of purchases are non-refundable and are final. No refunds or credits are available for a partially used period, except for laws applicable to the refund terms.
- Cancel Match.com subscription refund have the right to cancel the service that allows the customers to cancel their subscriptions and not be subject to charges for penalties or debt at any time before midnight on the day three of the Subscription i.e. you can cancel your Subscription to Match.com within three days of the start date of their Subscription, without any cost.
- Match.com cancellation refunds are as well apply if the customer is unable to use the service ( so that you can’t use the services) before the expiration of the Subscription. The user has the right to receive a refund of the amount cost of the Subscription, which is applicable for the period after the impairment. The customer must provide the company with a written notice to cancel match.com and be able to claim the refund.
- If you’ve subscribed to the Subscription using an external account like through Apple ID, then the cancellation match.com refund will be processed by the Apple service.
How do I unsubscribe from Match.com within 14 days:
One of the most frequently asked questions that can be found on match.com service is match.com 14-day cancellation. If you want to end your Subscription and wish to match.com cancel your payment, you should go to the “Account Settings page to request the cancellation for the auto-renewal. A 14-day cooling-off period is provided to anyone who purchases part of the Subscription. If you wish to request a refund, you can reach out to our Customer Service team.
Therefore, we hope that this post will help anyone confused about ‘Can you cancel your match.com subscription’ and ways to do it. The steps described are easy to follow in case of any problems or issues. You can get help by contacting the Customer Care group directly by contacting them directly.