Printers are outstanding devices when they work properly, yet when they don’t it very well may be amazingly disappointing. Here’s the way to understand the absolute most regular issues, including not printing at all through to blocked spouts and different issues. Printers can run dependably for a long time and a large number of prints, however they can likewise breakdown or quit working totally.
- The printer isn’t Printing/ HP printer is not responding
There are numerous reasons why your printer is not printing, so start with the fundamentals, for example, verifying whether there is a blunder message or cautioning light on the printer. Ensure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t unfilled, the USB link is connected or the printer is associated with Wi-Fi.
Also, on the off chance that it is a system or remote printer, take a stab at utilizing a USB link. As far as we can tell, some HP printer is not responding as far as their association. So it merits unplugging your printer and any powerline arrange connectors it’s associated with, when not working properly.
- When Printer is displaying Error
On the off chance that your printer is displaying error, there might be an issue with the printer itself.
Ensure the printer is on and linked with your PC by Wi-Fi or link. Check it for paper or ink, and be certain the paper isn’t stuck.
Clear a paper jam from an outer input tray, output tray, or (ADF) automatic document feeder. Here are some important tips that help you to fix HP printer .
Clear or remove the jammed paper from the following areas.
- Input and output paper trays
- Open ADF cover and remove jammed paper.
- Clear a jammed paper from the inside of the printer
- Turn off the HP printer.
- Make sure you disconnect the power cord and any other cable.
- Ink or toner cartridge area
- If any parts were removed, replace it and close any open doors.
- Now, Reconnect the power cord, and other cables that were disconnected.
- Now Turn on the printer. The jammed paper problem will be solved.
- HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide
It is very problematic when your printer does not work at the peak time, here is the HP printer troubleshooting guide that helps you to fix the issue quickly.
- Ensure that your printer is ready
If the printer is unavailable for communication or off or it is offline. Ensure it is ready to receive a print job. Check your printer if it is in sleep mode or off, press the Power button to turn on.
Ensure that the printer has loaded paper into the input tray, cartridges installed or right ink, and there should be no errors or blinking of lights on the control panel printer.
Restart it and wait until it is ready to print.
Try to print. If the printer stays offline, go to the next step.
- Reset the printing system
Resetting the print clears system by removing all HP and non-HP printers, printer preferences, and print jobs. Click on the menu, and then on System Preferences
Click on Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners.
Control + click anywhere inside the Printers window, and then click on the Reset printing system.
- Click on Reset in the confirmation window.
Enter the name and password you set earlier, and then click OK for resetting it.
When your printer is reset, add your printer back to the list and try to print. If the printer does not work offline, go to the next step.
- Troubleshoot issues with network or USB-connected printers.
- HP Printer Driver Installation Guide
Are you all set to install your new HP printer on your computer or laptop but do not have any idea how to install it? Here is the quick HP printer installation guide for you.
1. First, connect your HP printer to your computer or laptop. Next, turn on your laptop or computer and HP printer. Use USB cable to connect the USB port of the HP printer which is on the rear side with your computer.
2. Install the printer driver for your HP printer (HP printer driver installation guide)
Insert your driver CD of printer that one of the accessories of the computer HP printer and run the setup application to install the driver for your HP printer.
In case you lose your printer driver CD, not to worry because you can download Driver Easy to help you install the latest driver for your HP printer.
Driver Easy will instantly recognize your system and find the right drivers for your printer. Download and install Driver Easy online easily. Now, Run Driver Easy and followed by click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers, and find the correct one for your printer, now you can Click on update automatically, and then install the right version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
Print test paper
Now you have all set your printer, now check if your printer prints with the rough page by sending the command to print. If a test paper gets printed, congratulations! You have set up your HP printer.