There are times when printer owners face issues with their equipment, disrupting their workflow. This offline issue is the most significant of the many problems. If you’re operating the HP Envy 5030 printer, this offline issue could cause risks to your work. Let us tell you that this isn’t any problem at all and can be fixed quickly and easily.
If you’ve downloaded your printer driver from HP’s official site support.hp.com, your computer’s display shows that your printer is not working, then it is a connection issue with the printer. If you want to reset your connection, follow the steps below.
Steps to Fix HP Envy 5030 Printer Offline Windows 10
- Check whether the wireless router works well or it isn’t.
- Make sure that your USB cable of the printer is correctly connected to the computer.
- Examine whether you can determine if the USB port is connected to the wall socket and transmitting power.
- Reset all connections.
- Then try to install the driver for your printer on your device.
- Check if the offline error is solved or not.
If this is the problem with your printer, following these steps will surely assist you in solving the problem.
Solutions to fix when HP Envy 5030 Printer says Offline
- Click the Start button.
- Log in to the control panel, and select the printers and devices options.
- Right-click the icon of the printer you’re using.
- Then, click then the “what’s printing” option there.
- After that, click on the printer option in the box.
- Do not follow the checkmarks shown next to the “pause print” option and the ‘use offline printer‘ option.
- After that, restart the printer and then try printing again.
If you’re still experiencing problems with the printer or have any other issues related to your printer, you can contact us at any time at the offline printer toll-free phone number, which is available 24/7 for you. We have a group of experienced and experienced technicians who can offer you the best solution you’re seeking to solve your issue regarding the printer.