What better way to kill boredom than by playing super fun Pogo games? Pogo Games offers a wide range of games in a variety of genres, including fighting, car racing, coin games, board games, and others. However, you may occasionally discover that the game has crashed or that technical errors have occurred. So, take a look at some of the solutions that we at Solveyourissue have for you.
Turn on Java and Flash
Sometimes the Flash or Java player may not be enabled in your browser, which causes the game to crash. That is why you must allow it to. Here is how you can do that:
- First, open Google Chrome or any browser you are using and go to the settings section.
- Then, scroll down to the contents portion, where you will see Java and Flash separately.
- If both are disabled, enable them and try opening the game again.
Resolve Wednesday Challenge
Wednesday Challenge usually drives a lot of traffic to the game’s website because there are exciting bonuses and challenges to be had by playing on Wednesdays. So, if you’re also playing on a Wednesday, you might notice that your game is crashing. To resolve the issues, take the following steps:
- Try to clear your browser cache data, as too much cache may cause problems in the game.
- Now, open your browser and go to settings to clear the cache.
- Now go to the history section, where you will find an option called cache and visited pages.
- Select the “Clear Cache” option and get your cache data cleared.
Issue In Windows 10
Sometimes the Pogo games do not work with Windows 10 as the Edge browser may not support the game. Given below are the steps for changing the browser settings from Edge to Internet Explorer:
- To change your browser, click on the windows icon on the left pan of the system.
- Go to settings and click on system.
- Under the plan, click on the default apps and select the web browser option under the program.
- Under this, click on Edge browser, which will open a new window.
- Then click on the IE browser, and this will set your IE browser as the default browser of your PC or Laptop.
Sometimes you may find disruptions in the game when your network connectivity is weak. To fix your network, try out the following steps.
- First, click on the network settings and check whether there is a connection.
- If you see a cross over your network name, then it means that there is no internet connection.
- Switch off the network and re-enter your network name and password correctly.
- Then switch off the computer.
- Finally, please turn it on to check whether your network has been restored.
Pogo games are a fun way of engaging in leisure activities. But if you get frequent lags in the game, it might not be enjoyable. Hence, to resolve the issues, you can go through the solutions we have provided above.