We all know how vital cyber security has become in today’s world. The chances of getting a virus in your software are incredibly high due to the number of sites you have to visit and download information from. McAfee Virus Scan is the one-stop solution to all your troubles. This anti-virus app has been working since 1987 to protect your system from all kinds of viruses. At Solve Your Issue, we provide a Setup McAfee account Password installed on your laptop or desktop when you purchase from us. However, many people find it difficult to set up their passwords. It is essential to secure your McAfee account with a strong password to prevent any third party from using it.
How To McAfee Account Password Reset?
We have provided you with a few simple steps that you can follow to log in to your McAfee account:
- Visit the McAfee anti-virus login homepage by clicking on the online browser present on your computer.
- Select the purpose of setting up the anti-virus. There are two options given. One is the “For Home” button and the other “For Enterprise” button.
- After selecting the purpose, click on the account tab and the “My Account” button.
- Click on the option “Register Now” to set up a new account. If you already have one, then click on your username and password.
- If you are a first-time user, fill in your name, surname, email address and choose a password.
- You will then receive a verification mail on your registered email ID.
- Click on the “Verify” button in your mail.
Your McAfee account is set up and ready to use. Still, if you find any difficulty during or after the process, get in touch with our expert team at Solve Your Issue.
How To Reset Your MacAfee Account Password?
Have you forgotten your password or lost it somewhere? Or are you scared that someone else might have it and maybe trying to enter your account? Do not worry; here are a few steps for your convenience:
- Visit the McAfee anti-virus login page by typing the link mentioned above.
- Find the accounts tab in the top right corner of the page and click on “Account” from the dropdown list.
- You have to click “Yes” for the security warning that pops up.
- Then, enter your registered email ID and password and click on “Login.”
- Then, select the “My Account” option, and a new page will open up for you.
- On this page, select the option “Change Password.”
- Enter the new password, verify it, and, finally, click on “Update.”
- A confirmation mail will appear on your registered email ID, which will signify that the password has changed.
Why Choose Us?
At Solve Your Issue, we aim at providing our customers with the latest digital technology at the best deals. We will ensure you do not find any trouble during your McAfee account password change process as our experts will handle everything. Moreover, they will guide you for future convenience too. Get in touch with us to set up your McAfee account password instantly.