For the iPhone or iPad users who are facing difficulty because of the dysfunctional of AOL email not Working on Iphone services on the phone, below is the solution for your issues.
Try the below solution and check if it takes you out of the problem.
Why Aol Email Not Working on Iphone
The process could be as easy as signing in again. Follow the below steps to sign in again.
- Go to the settings and navigate to Passwords & Accounts.
- For the ios 14 users go to settings and mail and then Accounts.
- Select your AOL accounts
- You will see a screen with AOL written on the top. Enter your AOL email address over there. For some of the users, it may be written beforehand.
- Click Next
- Enter the password and click on “Sign in”.
- A terms and conditions screen will be displayed. Click on Agree at the bottom right.
- There might be a save button depending on your ios version. Click on Save.
Check Internet Connection
The user might check that if they have a working internet connection. In the case of AOL internet services slow internet sometimes may affect the functionality. So at first, we must ensure that we have a working internet connection.
- Start airplane mode and off on your iPhone. You can open the control panel by swiping up on the iPhone screen.
- You may connect to wifi connection as well.
Check if your problem is solved by sending mail to yourself.
Signin Out Your Aol Email
If your AOL email still faces errors try signing out and in. Although this method sounds funny but interestingly works for most cases.
Steps to remove an account from iPhone
- Open setting of iPhone, Now go to account and password option.
- You will find a list of passwords and accounts. Now select the AOL account that you want to remove from the application. You will find it in the account and password option.
- Click on the AOL account and a new page will pop out. Click on Delete Account.
Steps to add AOL Account in iPhone
- Open settings. go into the Accounts & Passwords option.
- Go in the section of add accounts on iPhone and use your AOL id to sign in.
After following all the above steps if you still face the same issue. It is best advised to contact customer support. They will guide you with the exact technical default with your account. Hope your queries get resolved.